CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Audio Books on my IPod


One of the reasons I have been wanting and Ipod for so long is because it would help me to be more efficient and productive around the house, for example, I could listen to motivating music while doing house work, talks from general authorities, books that I've been wanting to read but never could without completely neglecting my domestic duties. So I went and earned my very own IPod Touch. It's the best little Gadget ever. I can get on the internet with it too. I can even download lessons from the new Nursery Manual and listen to them, It's fabulous. I have listened to 12 books in the past month. I download my books from Audible, then they import into Itunes. I am discovering tons of new books, and my second favorite author right now is Orson Scott Card. Right now I am listening to his book Enchantment.

0 comments: